Our lab is located on the 10th floor of the Urban Life Building.
Urban Life Entrance through the Law School.
- Lot B is generally used for lab visits that take place on weekdays.
- Lot B is located on Decatur Street, underneath the College of Law/Urban Life Building (numbers 6 and 44, respectively, on the campus map), with the parking lot entrance immediately to the right of the main entrance to the College of Law on Decatur Street (just before the intersection of Decatur Street and Piedmont Avenue).
- When you arrive at the parking structure, just give the attendant your name. (If you have any problems, please call our lab or ask the attendant to call our lab.)
- From the parking level, take the elevator up to the 10th floor. We will be waiting for you by the elevators!
- The G Deck is generally used for visits that take place on weekends.
- You can enter the G Deck using the entrance on Collins Street. Once you have parked in the parking garage, exit the garage on foot, turning left on Collins Street and then cross the street (Decatur Street) at the stoplight.
- Once you have crossed the street, turn right on Decatur Street.
- We are located in the Urban Life Building, which will be the last building on your left before you reach Piedmont Ave. Go up the steps to enter the building.
- Use the second bank of elevators (marked floors 8-12) to access the 10th floor. We will be waiting for you by the elevators!
- We are also accessible from MARTA via the Georgia State Station or the Five Points Station.
- Our building is located at the corner of Piedmont Avenue and Decatur Street.